Sunday, January 18, 2015


Young Martha Washington

I made this entry for a friend at my Gallery store/ studio  in Saint George

Martha a very private and refined woman, often went out of her comfort zone for the love of her husband and to encourage those serving with him at valley Forge.
Here is the Quote requested of the great woman.Martha Washington:
-- I am still determined to be cheerful and to be happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned, from experience, that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances. We carry the seeds of the one or the other about with us, in our minds, wheresoever we go.

A Miraculous Request To Wilford Woodruff 1877
Martha Washington one of the eminent woman

No comments:

Post a Comment