Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Jacobs Ladder



I will write a little about this tomorrow. Hi I am back.
I would love to do the full version of this some day when I get a commission I will. Their are a few points on this I would like to share. The ladder is a humble ladder held together with the threads of Abrahams Faith, passion for priesthood blessing of the ancient prophets.
The Lord desires all of his children. equal blessings of eternal marriage and family as I mentioned below. The second is the rungs start out a little crooked but straighten as we learn to obey His will and not our own. and the third is the ladder gets more narrow not because we are narrow minded who  follow Christ  but because we have more light and are less prone to wander into darkness and misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment